It's Christmas Eve
So, my wife Jessica logged in to Gmail just a few minutes ago and before her very eyes, there was a yule log burning bright. And as any good American would react, I simply had to have it for myself. So as you can see, my blog is now burning the Christmas Yule Log brightly for all to see. I've gotten a great start to my Christmas festivities. Last night I took Jessica to see the Nutcracker, after which in my younger days, I would have whipped out some overused Jack Handy line of how boxing is like ballet or promptly made fun of Billy Elliott and men in tights. But the new, refined, more mature Justin actually thought it was pretty impressive. After watching some of those dances, you can't tell me (Dennis) that poker players are athletes and ballet dancers are not. Tonight we watched my favorite Chrismas movie...Elf. It's always nice to find someone else who shares my affinity for elf culture. If you haven't see Elf yet, you should do so immediately and repeatedly.


2 Comments:
Aaron and I saw the Nutcracker tonight! AND we watched Elf a couple days ago. It's like we're living in parallel universes..... or something.
Justin you rock, Elf rocks!
Post a Comment
<< Home