Blogger Slacker
Unlike my friend Dennis, I do not claim to have the best blog on the internet. And unfortunately, my blog lately has made that painfully obvious. Instead, my time has been filled with studying for a 6-week series on worship that I am teaching at church and coaching volleyball with my wife Jessica. Her, I mean our volleyball team placed 3rd at our tournament on Saturday after having been moved up a division, and played well overall, despite a post-lunch-letdown in our semi-final game. I hope to return to my regular blogging schedule, and maybe I'll even rival Dennis for the best blog on the internet.


2 Comments:
You will never rival me in blogging excellence. I have three major posts that I'm planning this week and if Bill Moos fires Ernie Kent I'll have four. Coming next week is the first ever Dennis' Daily Rant NCAA Tournament preview. So it looks like the only week you'll rival me is the week that I'll be out of the country but hopefully I'll have guest blogger to keep my blog alive.
One more thing. How can you not like Guinness? It's the world's greatest beer!
Post a Comment
<< Home