Friday, July 28, 2006

My Kitchen as it Stands

Despite the fact that the finishing of my kitchen project has been neglected even more than my blog, I still think it is fantastic. But more importantly, Jessica thinks it is fantastic. We have already had several friends over for dinner and we've been able to hang out in the kitchen and enjoy ourselves thoroughly. So when I finally get around to finishing it, I'll post a picture, but for now, this is my kitchen.

3 Comments:

Blogger DMC said...

Atlanta Braves on May 22, 2006
23-22, 4 games back, .511 winning percentage.

Atlanta Braves on July 28, 2006 48-53, 12 games back, .475 winning percentage.

Is there a connection between the destruction of your kitchen and the success or failure of the Atlanta Braves? Just something to think about.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

That does look amazing! I'm a tad bit jealous.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

That is fantastic. You do GREAT work

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home