Pictures
Unlike my friend Aaron, who's blog I just read, I am not a good picture taker. It's not that I don't like pictures or that I am not skilled at taking them (I think I have a decently artistic eye), it just that I repeatedly fail at that opportune moment to remember to STOP WHAT I'M DOING AND TAKE A PICTURE. I think I acquired this pattern from my father, who only gets his camera out once a year on Christmas. At this time, he insists on taking pictures of every single gift as it is opened. ..no pictures of us eating, playing games or just goofing off...just the presents. This leads me to believe that somewhere he's got pictures of every Christmas gift ever given in our family...but nothing else. I am amazed at those friends of mine who seem to have every experience in life documented by photographs...but I fear that this will never be me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home