Friday, July 28, 2006

In Light of Recent Events

At our church, our Senior Pastor of 28 years recently retired. And while we have just hired and interim teaching pastor, I'd like to take this moment to put forth this picture for considerations. It was taken at Los Arcos Tacos in Mexico, but I think it might have much deeper significance. Maybe it's prophetic? Can I have a witness?

6 Comments:

Blogger DMC said...

I see one problem Justin. Senior Pastors typically dress up for church. I'm not sure you would be well recieved by the more traditional folk wearing your standard eurotrash jersey and baseball hat. Do you even own a tie?

2:24 PM  
Blogger justin ubel said...

Dennis,

You seem to be in rare derisive form today (4 post, 4 biting comments). Did Carrie dump you or something?

ju

2:59 PM  
Blogger DMC said...

No she did not. It's Friday and I'm bored at work.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Yes, that is a picture of a fine senior pastor

10:09 PM  
Blogger Jon Knapp said...

If I am not mistaken Pastor in Spanish means "spicey pork." Enough said.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll witness that you had your picture taken (or photoshopped) in front of a taco place! :)

Have a great weekend!

- JN.14:27 Rom.5:8

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home