Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Great Kitchen Remodel of '06...and '07

For those of you who still occasionally check my blog, you know that it would not be wise to set any variety of timepiece by my blogging frequency. Well, the only thing harder to predict is when I will finish my kitchen that I began remodeling in May '06. Actually, I gutted the entire kitchen to the studs, put in new plumbing and electrical, lighting, cabinets, flooring and a new window all in the course of 10 days (and nights) while Jessica was in Germany. And then I stopped. I have effectively done nothing since...until now. My counter top is now (almost) finished. All I need to do is apply a couple more coats of sealant on the grout lines. (And finish the backsplash, but that will come after we have someone mud and tape the walls.) Here's to do it yourself projects. Cheers

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

It's so B-E-A-Utiful!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Wow, it looks awesome! Worst case scenario--Jon can mud & tape it when we're there in July. Granted, he might not want me volunteering him. But he is a pro.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Justin, you better finish before Jon gets there. That is now your homework to be done my April!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful even if you did wake up the neighbors...LOL

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home