Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm a Dad!

Brooklyn Elsie Ubel entered the world at 12:22pm this afternoon (September 24th), and it only took us 2 1/2 hours for us to finally give here a name. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 14 oz., and measured 19.25 inches long. Jessica was amazing! We came in just after midnight and 12 hours later we had a baby! It only took Jess about 20 minutes of actual pushing before Brooklyn came out. I will blog some more pictures later.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

YEAH I'm a compassion grandma. congratulations, she is the cutest baby I've seen since Emily was born! I love you three :)

4:14 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Speedy--I'm so proud of Jessica (and you, for being tremendous support, I'm sure). And Brooklyn, for obviously wanting to come out quickly. Will you call her Brooke or Brooklyn?

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jess and Justin. I'm so happy for you. BU is soooooo cute. Her big sister Riley can't wait to meet her.

Amy

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL Family you guys are! Congrats!

6:50 PM  
Blogger DMC said...

Congrats, I'm so happy for you guys!

Dennis

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures! You guys look great and your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! I am glad we have Amy keeping us all posted too! Good job Amy B. & Justin!!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home