Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bowl Season

As I'm sure my friend Dennis has already ranted about, at this time of year there seems to be a rediculous number of meaningless bowl games, who's primary purpose it to make money rather than to decide who the best team in the country is. That being said, my Oregon Ducks are playing their bowl game tomorrow in the less-than-prestigious Pacific Life Holiday bowl, because they once again got jobbed by the BCS. Seriously, after a 10-1 campaign is that the best bowl offer that a top 6 team can get. (See a better solution here). Anyway, as a college football fan, I must support my school as the try to whoop up on a sub-par (by their standards) Oklahoma team (7-4). My prediction...Oregon 38, Oklahoma 24. Go Ducks!

4 Comments:

Blogger DMC said...

Nice pick, I'm predicting 45-13 but I'll take a win anyway we can get it.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

GO DUCKS!

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ducks loss proves that UCLA is better than Oregon. As everyone knows, if A = B, and B = C, then A = C, so it is true that since UCLA beat Oklahoma, and Oklahoma beat Oregon, then UCLA (if the teams play) would beat the Ducks.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oregon beat Arizona, Arizona demolished UCLA= Oregon is Better than UCLA

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home